Sunday 14 March 2010

Val Ray


We must. We must. We must increase our bust the bigger the better the tighter the sweater we must increase our bust

Lying here is divine

Losing my pieces

Makes me wonder what unforgotton terror stretched infinitely stretchet out my hair picking out dust the desert changes slowly the body does remember what the mind forgets. Angels love sunsine. Violets do too. And angels in heaven know I love you.

I read you my heart throbbing words and you soon made Love to me. Fact. And then finally I come to I hae come to the end of Languaage and there is silence swarming what parts make up the body of silence I chopped down some trees I got a lumber jacket on and an ax between my legs

Wild wild I want to ber her child oh I want to oh so badly I have loved her wooed me madly her head is like a flower I want her every hour. Summer’s only daugher her green wings start to sing. She’s so lovely mean mean lady lovely ugly. She’s a preying mantus moving thorught the wilderness I appraocach her f rom the back just to give a kiss sticky sticky she’s not picky she’s sorry so so sorry she’s so lovely lovely ugly she’ll take me just to brake me she’s a preying mantus